Followers

Monday, March 9, 2009

An inspirational video and a contest

Please take a moment to go watch this video. It is so beautiful! I originally found this at mamakopp's blog but incase you don't read her past posts I thought this should be shared. There is also a wonderful spring contest at her blog to win this! So pop on over to mamakopps Live and Learn blog and enter yourself in the contest. For those of you that never win. Be positive! I never win either but I had to enter her last contest and I won this and these too! Good LUCK! The habitat block and jellyfish tokens were made by her son. Both her children are so lucky to have such a creative mom and it looks like they are both following in their mama's footsteps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them, and visiting your blogs too :)