Followers

Monday, April 28, 2014

So excited...

With the warm Spring weather finally arriving I have been pretty quiet here on the blog. Instead of crafting and making things inside we have been outside riding bikes, raking leaves, enjoying some walks, having fun on the trampoline, sitting around camp fires with friends and just enjoying being back outside.

Today I was taking a few minutes to catch up on reading some of my favourite blogs and I found THIS peg doll swap ... over at We Bloom Here.

I have admired all the creations that were part of her past swaps many times (click HERE  to see some photos from past swaps) and they are always such sweet creations by everyone. I happened to see this swap while it was still open for entrants and I couldn't be more excited to be able to participate (you can too if you enter by May 5th).

She has a book for those of you who don't know what peg dolls are or want some inspiration. It looks like it's filled with lots of ideas.
SOURCE
So excited... I have to start thinking about what I will create! Time to go look through my peg, bendy and other people pals pinterest board   for inspiration.