Followers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Flickr Fun with Wooden Etsy Goodness

OK so I have been viewing all these wonderful mosaic everyone makes on Flickr and I decided I needed to try it. Since I am all about the WOODEN TOY LOVE these days what better choice to start with!

Starting at the top left side
1) Small Town Toys
2) Syrendell
3) Urastarhouse
4) Black Dog Woodshop
5) Mamakopp
6) You're Inspired
7) Mamaroots
8) Woodmouse
9) Jalu Toys

These are all on my Etsy wish lists! All extremely talented artists!!! How can you not just fall in love with each and everyone of these cute gnomes, fairies, trees, ponds, mushrooms and forest animals? I like this mosaic tool. Have you tried it?

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful mosaic! Thank you for featuring our Syrendell Sprites fairydell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much Brooke! so kind to feature my mushrooms! I love the mosaic tool too! I also adore the wood toys that I have from many of these great artists- great company to be with-

    woody goodness!

    blessings-Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome Jennifer (Tan Family)! She is so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just missed your post mamaroots! Your mushrooms are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Brooke for all your kindness and love for my work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely picks, they all look great together! Thanks for including my four seasons tree in the mix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute they all look together -- Thanks so much for including my gnome family! I love all the different variations from each artist....you can really see each person's style shine through!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mamakopp, woodmouse and you're inspired the THANKS goes to you all for making such wonderful toys! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those mushrooms! Great job on the mosaic....I need to try that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them, and visiting your blogs too :)