Followers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Got milk?

I found this cool idea at make and take. I wish my girls were awake! I can't wait until tomorrow to try this and I will post pictures after we are finished. What a great way to explore colours, colour mixing and then finish off with a fun drink!

***edited to add:
We woke up this morning and the first thing I did was run to the fridge! Sierra loved pouring the milk and stiring it to make red, yellow and blue. The magic happened when we started making colours. She was quite amazed at the colouring to create orange, green and purple. Then she poured a bit of each into a glass to make a dirty grey brown colour. Not the prettiest colour as equal parts weren't poured in since she did the pouring herself! In the end her favourite was when she poured some purple into the red and made a colour that matched her shirt! That was amazing for her.

Thanks again to make and take for this awsome idea!













So we had fun making our rainbows bright and early this am....now we have no milk for cereal....well no white milk anyway!

2 comments:

  1. I bet the color milk went perfect with their cereal! Thanks for linking to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember being a kid and thinking it was so cool how you could mix two colors together and make a new color.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them, and visiting your blogs too :)