Followers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Etsy shop opened!!!

I finally got around to trying my luck out on Etsy. I like to make things but the trouble is, I usually only make things as gifts or for myself. I am a jack of all trades so I have a problem with settling down and perfecting one craft! There's too many out there to choose from!

View my shop here!

I only have 2 crowns listed. I have a few more in different colours I will list in a bit. These are crowns I have are left over from an Early Childhood conference I attended with Meadow in February. I am by no means an excellent sewer but these crowns are loved by Sierra and Aayla, and a few of our friends, and hopefully your little ones might like one too!

They are made from wool felt. They do have jewels sewn on so they are not intended for children who still mouth their toys. They have a single piece of ribbon sewn in for a tie. This ribbon tie, allows the crown to be one size fits all from toddler to adult! They are wonderful to use with your play silks for princess, prince and other imaginative play. Sierra is just coming to the age where she like to dress up and play make believe and it is so much fun to watch her imagination develop.

Here's a picture of Sierra with hers.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I've toyed with the idea of opening an Etsy shop, but I have yet to make the leap. I hope it goes well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them, and visiting your blogs too :)