Followers

Friday, March 28, 2014

Got Eggs? Try these Easter Egg crafts

Easter is fast approaching and I am looking for new ideas to try. I have found some great new ideas as well as some old time favourites. All are included here in this weeks Got Eggs? Try these Easter Egg ideas. As always click on the photos to go to the source and the DIY for each. Enjoy!
These are probably my favourite eggs I have ever seen and I can barely wait to make them ourselves.

Basic dip dyed eggs

Easter chicks and bunnies

Mod Podge Easter Eggs

Melted crayon eggs

Hand painted eggs

Paint some eggs (not A DIY but lots of pictures for inspiration)

Doodle eggs

Decorate eggs with stickers and markers

Image transfer eggs

Decorate eggs with words (vinyl stickers)

Decorate your eggs with colored tape pieces

Lego eggs

Scratch and glitter eggs

Water colour and gold leaf eggs

This one is not a DIY. It only has pictures but they are so pretty I had to share.

Dye eggs and add moustaches

DIY Pysanka eggs

Or make faux Pysanka

Make some Dye-ving Dudes for someone who loves scuba diving or snorkelling

Dying eggs with onion skins and plants

Make some whimsical eggs

Have a Batman fan? Make Bat Man eggs and other super hero eggs in this DIY

Simple hand drawn eggs

Monogram Eggs

Angry Birds eggs

Make a golden egg for a special egg hunt treat to win a special prize

Make some marbled eggs

Stained Glass Eggs

Geometric designs on eggs

Ombre Glitter eggs

Use Rubber bands to make designs on eggs

Silhouette Eggs

Make eggs with Sharpie markers

More doodle eggs

Mod podge butterfly eggs

Water Coloured Eggs

Pressed flower eggs

Make Confetti filled eggs

These ones are wooden but I love that they will last for ever! (Actually I've got real blown eggs that are over 20 years old in my collection from when my oldest was little)

Natural Dyed eggs 

Dye eggs with Kool Aid

OK so these aren't technically Easter eggs but they sure look like fun...Make some egg geodes

Do you make eggs every year? Do you look for new ideas or stick to annual favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them, and visiting your blogs too :)