Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What happens when shirt meets hot chandelier?

Luckily Sierra loves her shirt enough to be upset and come running downstairs crying that she needs help.

As I start up the stairs I smell smoke...om my...how could she have stared a fire???

Sure enough the smell of smoke led us into our spare bedroom where she was watching a movie. She had thrown her shirt up in the air and it landed on the hot chandelier and was very burnt by the time I got there. In my panic there is no picture of the chandelier but here is what is left of her smouldering shirt.
She was very upset her shirt is ruined...perhaps she will think twice next time before throwing things around a room???

1 comment:

  1. A similar thing happened to me when I was a teenager. A friend and I ran sacked her room and threw bras and underwear all over the place, and came home to a very smokey room and burning bras! haha!

    Glad everything is alright and Sierra is ok!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them, and visiting your blogs too :)