Luckily Sierra loves her shirt enough to be upset and come running downstairs crying that she needs help.
As I start up the stairs I smell smoke...om my...how could she have stared a fire???
Sure enough the smell of smoke led us into our spare bedroom where she was watching a movie. She had thrown her shirt up in the air and it landed on the hot chandelier and was very burnt by the time I got there. In my panic there is no picture of the chandelier but here is what is left of her smouldering shirt.