Followers

Monday, April 23, 2012

Our first days in Ontario

Well we made it to Ontario :)

If you'd like to read about what we've been up to please see this post


Here's a sneak peak...



We've been having fun on a little hill...who would have thought one little hill could provide so much fun :)

I need to ask a favour...I'm debating how to handle these two blogs now...perhaps I should leave this one just for crafts and have everything else posted on the other blog. Or should I cancel one and amalgamate them? I hate sending you to read a different post but I also hate writing double posts for those that follow both blogs. What are your thoughts? Please feel free to comment or send me off an email. Thank you in advance for your help...I do appreciate your thoughts.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them, and visiting your blogs too :)