Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A NEW hair salon for kids in town!

I just wanted to give a shout out to a local hair salon for kids. It opened a couple of months ago but we finally just checked it out last week and got a very overdue trim! I forgot to take my camera but got a couple poor shoots on my phone. 
Sierra enjoying the Thomas seat for her hair cut

We used to drive to Granville Island to a little salon there but this place is sooooo much closer, more reasonably priced and the $20 fee even included getting their nails done.

So If you live near Surrey I would highly recommend 
if your little ones are in need of a trim.

Aayla enjoying her sucker while waiting for Sierras cut to finish
Along with the Thomas train, and Barbie jeep there was also a Car from Cars to sit in, each with their own individual movie screen and player. As well there were 3 other chairs with larger TV's and Nintendo's I think for older kids...hey what kids wouldn't love to get their hair cut here!

They also have a room for birthday parties, with dress up clothes, make up stations and even a small stage for karaoke! So if you need a hair cut...go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them, and visiting your blogs too :)