Followers

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Finds

This week has been a huge score of great books about Nature! They all ranged in price from .69 cents to $3.99. Even at $3.99 they were a steal! I Love the Rocky Mountain Nature Guide and Nature BC, both are full of native plants, animals and birds to BC and the West Coast. The Field Guide for Mammals has some of the cutest illustrations in it too. I can envision some copies being made and used in projects.
The little house is a sewing kit $1.99
The two gnome candle holders .99 cents each
The test tubes $3.99
Owl pepper shaker and wooden doll in bag for $1.99
I can't wait for our walk tomorrow with our new guides. We'll have to get our field pack together!

Today Sierra and I made a cool butterfly activity but I'll have to post it later, Have to run, as it's play off time!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, test tubes, how fun! And $3.99 is a steal. I broke one in my university chem lab, and I think it cost like $15 to replace. Just the one, and that was 15 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the Rocky Mountain Nature Guide too. It is great to take along on our nature walks in our little corner of the Rocky Mountains!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those test tubes are awesome!!! I've been looking for some for my 4 (almost 5) year old to let him use so he'll stop dumping things in the toilet to experiment....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them, and visiting your blogs too :)