Followers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

An easy Easter matching game

I found these adorable rainbow coloured chicks at the dollar store the other day and new I had to make a matching game for Sierra. (I had a whole bunch of plastic eggs from a thrift store already)

This morning as I clean the house for tomorrow's Easter Dinner with family and friends here at our house, I gave Sierra a basket full of coloured eggs and chicks.

I bought large and small rainbow chicks and used both large and small matching coloured eggs. Sierra played for about 1 1/2 hours with this basket of eggs. Matching the different sizes and the different colours.

She then had fun playing a game with daddy. She'd put a purple chick in a blue egg and ask, "does this go here?", daddy would say no and she'd try again with a different combination, all in fun! So if you ever see these rainbow chicks for sale, keep this cute activity inmind. It was cheap and entertaining!

1 comment:

  1. I have a niece and if I see them I'll buy these rainbow cheeks for her. Sounds like your daughter had a lot of fun with them.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading them, and visiting your blogs too :)